The buy-to-let second charge market provides a range of solutions for borrowers who have perhaps been refused a mortgage by their current lender or high street bank.
Popular second charge lenders are often more flexible in their application criteria and can step in where applicants do not meet the normal mainstream lenders criteria. Landlords can borrow up to 75% loan to value against their buy to let investments with loan repayment terms from 3 – 30 years from a wide range of lenders in this space.
Could this help you resolve your problem
- Buy to let Loans accepted for semi-commercial property, flats above shops, non-standard construction homes, HMO and student let properties.
- First and second charge options
- Rates from 75% LTV
- No proof of income or earnings required
- Proof of rental income from AST acceptable
- Expat applications welcome
- No early repayment charges (ERC’s)
- Raise capital against multiple buy-to-let properties and portfolios
- No minimum property valuation
- Loans for Self-employed and professional landlords
- Applicants with some adverse credit welcome including CCJ’s and defaults
For further key facts and application criteria on these products you should seek independent financial advice.
What lenders are available?
There is a wide selection of lenders who offer secured loans on buy to let properties, many of which however only accept applications via their approved brokers and intermediaries.
If you would like to know more please make contact and one of our independent advisers will be happy to assist.